A limited number of HOLA press registrations are distributed to credentialed press. Requests for press registrations will be reviewed on a case by case basis and must be approved by HOLA organizers in advance of the event.
To be considered, press must meet all of the guidelines below:
- Work for a legitimate news organization that covers the hotel, tourism, real estate or financial industry. These news outlets must have a relation to the hotel investment/development community, and work samples may be requested.
- Carry the title of full time writer, journalist, editor, or correspondent. Non-reporting employees of news agencies are not eligible for press passes.
- News must be distributed via print, electronically, television, or radio broadcast. Blogs, social media accounts, and personal/corporate websites are not considered news organizations.
- You must be able to provide audited circulation statistics, if requested, along with a copy of your latest publication.
- Provide a copy of your business card.
- If you are a freelance writer, you must provide a letter of assignment from the editor of the assigning publication on its masthead.
Returning press may be requested to submit new verification materials for review prior to approval.
If you are interested in attending the conference as press, please submit your request to Ashlynn Crandell.
- 23 Oct 2017The second one was in the 4th quarter to reliable veteranNate Burleson. What motivates fantasy football players to engag
- 23 Oct 2017His mom devised a plan, outrageous in retrospect, in which Bobby would earn his GED and enroll as a 15 year old at the L
- 23 Oct 2017“He was a lot of fun to be around, he always made me laugh,” she said. I sought to self heal through alcohol and drugs.